We are not just a building with ministries. We’re people, just like you. We are not perfect, but we are looking for personal growth, meaningful opportunities to impact the world, and a church that lives like a family should. We invite you to visit and see for yourself.
We are an independent, baptist church that partners with the Mid-Atlantic Network of Baptist Churches and also voluntarily cooperating with the 40,000 churches of the Southern Baptist Convention to take the good news of the gospel to a needy world.
- Sunday worship: 10:30 AM
- The morning worship service is translated into American Sign Language for the Deaf several times a month.
- Sunday School/Bible study 9:15- 10:15 AM with classes for every age including five for adults.
- Wednesday prayer meeting: 6:30 – 7:30 PM
- All services have a nursery for new born through two years old.
- All morning worship services have a children’s worship for children age three years through first grade. Children start worship with their family and may move to children’s worship after the pastor gives that day’s children’s message.
Click on any question you want answered.
How may I contact you?
Where are you located?
What should I expect?
What do you believe?
Who is the pastor?
Who is the associate pastor?
How can I know God?
How can I be sure that I know God and that my sins have been forgiven?
What is the history of the church?
What ministries do you have?
How can I join the church?
How do you find past articles and events on the web site?